eGrupos Logo
Inicio > Mi Página > Mis Grupos > redluzargentina > Mensajes

 Índice de Mensajes
 Mensajes 332 al 361
AsuntoAutor
EL FEDER@l - 09-06 Anahuak
Saliendo de la Rue Anahuak
Faros de Luz / Sai Anahuak
Transformacion de Anahuak
Redes sobre Econom Anahuak
Meditación Global Susana P
Charla abierta: El Anahuak
Arcano XV THE DEVI Anahuak
Expo Feria Alterna Anahuak
Bandera de la Paz Anahuak
Tu puedes hacer un Anahuak
Conciencia de la P Anahuak
Taller de Cristalo Anahuak
La Gran Estación C Susana P
La 6ta. Etapa de l Susana P
Meditacion Planeta Anahuak
555 - El Año de la Susana P
El Universo Que No Susana P
Lo Que Avalon PERD Susana P
Es la Luna Artific Anahuak
MEDITACION GLOBAL Anahuak
Como Comenzar un M Anahuak
Brincando a través Susana P
Amar la salud Anahuak
La Ley 1550 Anahuak
"El mapuche es dep Anahuak
Charla abierta: El Anahuak
Luna llena de Canc Anahuak
Plenilunio de Canc Anahuak
Tu puedes hacer un RedAccio
 << 30 ant. | 30 sig. >>

RedLuz Argentina

Asunto:[redluzargentina] Global Leadership News - June 1st, 2005
Fecha:Viernes, 3 de Junio, 2005  12:00:02 (-0500)
Autor:Anahuak Home <redanahuak @...............mx>

To: Foro Interredes <interredes@egrupos.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 11:38:22 -0500
Subject: [interredes] Global Leadership News - June 1st, 2005

Querid@s amig@s:

Michael Lightweaver es el norteamericano que fundó la PAN -Planetary
Awakening Network, que articula a 1,500 redes de conciencia en todo el
 mund
y a la que estamos enlazados, a quien conozco por la red hace 7 años. Ahora
la estafeta la tiene Maggie Erotokritou (surya@spidernet.com.cy) desde
Chipre... Michael nos acompañó en el III Encuentro RedLuz en Venezuela en
2002... También es el creador de Network 2012 (www.n2012.com)... Ahora
dirige este magnífico proyecto, el INSTITUTO INTERNACIONAL PARA EL
 LIDERAZG
GLOBAL, que comparto como *ejemplo* y para el cual ruego tu atención y
apoyo... Michael desea venir a la Ciudad de México en noviembre próximo
 par
la mesa de nueva educación del II Encuentro de la Red Mexicana de
Conciencia... No habla español, por lo cual si le escribes debe ser en
inglés... Tampoco Maggie, quien prepara un libro sobre estudios de caso y
testimonios de lightworkers globales pioneros que promete mucho para
documentar historiográficamente el trabajo en la redluz...

Saludos fraternales!
Be in JOY!
Ricardo Ocampo

----------
From: AINA <redanahuak@laneta.apc.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 11:17:36 -0500
To: Iberamerican Web of Light <LuxWeb@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Global Leadership News - June 1st, 2005

From: Lightweave@aol.com
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 21:42:42 -0400 (EDT)

International Institute For Global Leadership
Issue #42 * June 1st, 2005
www.global-leadership.com
Asheville, NC. USA

What Is IIGL?

The International Institute For Global Leadership is an internet-based
education program which provides a curriculum in consciousness designed to
prepare our students in becoming personally empowered, consciously aware,
high-integrity and heart-centered leaders in their communities and the
world.  The study program is open to participants of any age and from
anywhere in the world.  We currently have 68 active students from 25
countries.

Advisory Council Meeting Update We are only two weeks away from our first
Advisory Council Meeting which will be held on June 14-16th at Mountain
Light Sanctuary (www.mtnlight.sanctuary.com) in Asheville, NC. USA.
Participation in the meeting is open to all active students and financial
contributors.  The purpose of the Council is to offer counsel to the board
and staff as we chart the course and development of the Institute.  Right
now we have 12 people from six countries registered to attend We begin at
1pm on Tuesday the 14th.  Tuesday afternoon will be devoted to getting to
know each other.  On Wednesday and Thursday we will be looking closely at
the IIGL program; where we have been, where we are; what's working well,
what could work better and where we want to go from here.

If you are an IIGL student or contributor and cannot attend, we invite you
to share your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, etc., with the group by sending
us an email (maximum one page) which we will print, copy and share with the
others in attendance.

Student Progress
We were very pleased to welcome three new students in May.  They are:

* Hamidi Mohamed from Algeria
Hamid, who is 38 years old, is the general secretary for foreign relations
for the Arab Youth Union, headquartered in Damascus, Syria and the vice
president for foreign affairs at general union of Arab students.

* Rose Njihia from Kenya
Rose, who is 32, married and has two small children, has an advanced
certificate in Marketing and works as a travel consultant.

* Mercy Adebayo from Nigeria
Mercy, who is 19 years old, is a student at Covenant University in Nigeria,
studying Management Information Science in the Department of Computer and
Information Science in the College of Science and Technology.

Our students were very active in May.  We had eight students complete one
more books and assessments during the month.  Our congratulations to:

* Hamidi Mohamed (Algeria)
* Sammy Jacobs Abbey (Ghana)
* Sushil Koirala (Nepal)
* Rose Njihia  (Kenya)
* Masiga Asunza (Kenya)
* Kunle Akinloye (Nigeria)
* Oluranti Efunwoye (Nigeria)
* Mercy Adebayo (Nigeria)

Your can read their assessments by going to their profile at out website
 an
clicking on the link. The following students have completed Level One
studies.

We had two students complete Level Three studies during May. This brings
 th
current total to three.  Our special congratulations to:

* Ratherford Mwaruta from Zimbabwe
* Sammy Jacob Abbey from Ghana
* Elizabeth Tepper from Venezuela

This is a very challenging Level of written exercises which require the
student to make a deep assessment of their life; where they have been,
 wher
they are now and the decisions that brought them to where they are, and
their plans for the future, including setting goals and creating an action
plan. Each of them have shown a great deal of self-discipline, fortitude
 an
perseverance to reach this level of attainment.

News Notes
(News items may be contributed by active students and sponsors - limited to
100 words.)

Investing In The Future

You can invest in the future of our Earth home by investing in the future
the young leaders who will soon be making critical decisions that will
determine what occurs over the next few generations.  Our curriculum, which
is designed for personal empowerment and consciousness expansion, offers
young leaders the tools & resources for creating a more positive future.
$150 will sponsor a young leader through Level One studies.  But
contributions of any amount are welcomed. Contributions, payable to the
International Institute For Global Leadership, can be mailed to PO Box
18909, Asheville, NC. 28814. Contributions
may also be made by credit card, Western Union and bank transfer.

Students Awaiting Sponsorship

We currently have 33 students who have completed their two introductory
books and are awaiting sponsorship.  If you are interested in becoming a
sponsor, please let us know and we will offer you some good
 recommendations
.

IIGL Links
Philosophy, Mission, Program: Click Here: <A
HREF="http://www.global-leadership.com/index.htm";>A Message From... </A>
Student Profiles, photos & assessments Click Here: <A
HREF="http://www.global-leadership.com/students.htm";>Meet Our Students</A>
Student Testimonials: Click Here: <A
HREF="http://www.global-leadership.com/testimonials/index.htm";>New Page
 </A

Sponsorship: Click Here: <A
HREF="http://www.global-leadership.com/support.htm";>Your Support</A>...
Student Application: Click Here: <A
HREF="http://www.global-leadership.com/application.htm";>Application</A>
IIGL Curriculum: Click Here: <A
HREF="http://www.global-leadership.com/curriculum/index.htm";>Curriculum</A>

Other Resources

In 2000 I started an internet based newspaper called The Global Village
 New
and Resources with articles focused on positive news from around the world.
In August of 2004 I turned this over to a colleague and friend in England
who is also a publisher.  It has become a very professional publication
under her stewardship.  If you would like to read about some of the great
things happening in the world, click here: <A
HREF="http://www.gvnr.com/";>Global Village News and Resources</A> or go to
www.gvnr.com.

In addition to directing IIGL, I also operate a small retreat center in the
mountains of North Carolina, USA.  Mountain Light Sanctuary is also my home
- a small Shangri-La tucked away in the mountains bordering the national
forest.  Many of our sponsors and a few of our students will be visiting
 th
Sanctuary this summer.  You can visit online by clicking here: <A
HREF="http://www.mtnlightsanctuary.com/index.htm";>Mountain Light
Sanctuary</A> or going to www.mtnlightsanctuary.com There are lots of
photos.

Michael

Michael Lightweaver
lightweave@aol.com

International Institute For Global Leadership
PO Box 18909
Asheville, NC. 28814, USA

FORO INTERREDES
http://www.egrupos.net/grupo/interredes
Red Iberoamericana de Luz
www.redluz-ci.org
Otros recursos de Nueva Información:
www.laneta.apc.org/redanahuak

=~=======================
========================
===================~=
                ~ Edite su libro en papel y digital ~
  LibrosEnRed pone a su alcance un sistema profesional y económico.
                     Más de 500 autores editados
                 ->> http://egrupos.net/z/c4.24ecb <<-
=~=======================
========================

SYSNET - Servicios y Soluciones Web
Dominios, Hosting y Diseño Web Personalizado
Mantenimiento y actualización de Webs.
CLIC AQUI ==>> http://www.elistas.net/pr/579

         Compra o vende de manera diferente en www.egrupos.net

Inicio | Apúntate | Bazar | Grupos | Gente | Quienes somos | Privacidad de Datos | Contacta

eGrupos is a service of AR Networks
Terms of Service