eGrupos Logo
Inicio > Mi Página > Mis Grupos > redluzargentina > Mensajes

 Índice de Mensajes
 Mensajes 613 al 642
AsuntoAutor
alto carrizal-fama paula ca
Salvar la Reserva Red ANAH
Curso GRATIS de In Red ANAH
EXPO VIDA NATURAL Red ANAH
USAID 'ayuda' a Af Red ANAH
Taller vivencial: Red ANAH
5º ENCUENTRO HERMA Red ANAH
Información del Ma Graciela
Seminario deReiki Mulku
Seminario Internac Red ANAH
Tobías - SERIE DE Graciela
El Servicio como o RedLuz
Buenos Aires - Cap Graciela
Meditation Focus # LuxWeb
Fw: Argentina y lo Susana
La Biotecnologia T LuxWeb
Tobías - SERIE DE Graciela
XVII Jornadas prec LuxWeb
La Activación de l Susana P
Flower of Life LuxWeb
Mensaje del Grupo LuxWeb
Creas lo que crees LuxWeb
Agua - Daniel Jaco Susana P
http://www.prisonp Susana
FW: Aprender es di Red Anah
ARGENTINA: Retacea Red Anah
Faros de Luz - La Susana P
Resumen n LuxWeb
El Espiritu del Ay Red Anáh
El Sur Tambien Exi Susana
 << 30 ant. | 30 sig. >>

RedLuz Argentina

Asunto:[redluzargentina] Campaña Hola desde mi Corazon / Septiembre 11/ Global Meditations Network
Fecha:Martes, 23 de Agosto, 2005  14:58:03 (-0500)
Autor:Red ANAHUAKA <redanahuak @...............mx>

REDLUZ INTERCONTINENTAL
redluz-alta@elistas.net

7o. ANIVERSARIO REDLUZ
Recibimos tu mensaje en
redluz-admin@elistas.net
o sólo respondiendo a éste!

* * * * * * * * * *

To: Foro Interredes / interredes-alta@egrupos.net
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:41:30 -0500
Subject: [interredes] Campaña Hola desde mi Corazon / Septiembre 11    /
Global Meditations / August 23 news

1. HELLO FROM MY HEART DAY on September 11, 2005.
On that day, Gary Schineller, Gary@HelloFromMyHeart.com, asks you to
help change the world by greeting everyone you meet with a smile and the
words Hello, From My Heart. When you answer the phone, smile and say
Hello, From My Heart. When you address an email do so the same way. You
can register your September 11 participation on
http://www.hellofrommyheart.com  This website gives you information,
and, he has posted the message as lively music.
-----------

2.   From Patricia Diane Cota-Robles, Preparing for the Influx of Divine
Light
http://www.globalmeditations.com/patti5.htm
This extensive message contains BREATHING EXERCISES for you and
AFFIRMATIONS OF HEALING for yourself and for all the world.
----------

3. http://www.globalmeditations.com/calendar.htm has new postings for
SIGNATURE CELL HEALING workshops by Kahu and Kirael.
http://www.kirael.com/index.html
What is Signature Cell Healing?
From the Kirael website:
Signature Cell HealingTM is a non-invasive touch healing modality which
focuses energy on the signature cell, or God cell, which lies within the
pineal gland. This all-important cell holds the memory of our cellular
perfection and our original life blueprint. The reawakening of this
signature cell allows for a return to optimum health and balance in all
four bodies: spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical.
---------

4.   From Jodieanne and Keith English of England, keith.english@virgin.net
We started a non-profit company called OAKAPPLE ART to help working
artists to be able to become successful through their art without being
exploited in any way.
http://www.oakappleart.com markets and sells their work without taking
any commission from their sales. We are open to working artists and
photographers throughout the world, and we now find ourselves with over
fifty artists from Israel, Germany and the USA, not just the UK.  Each
day we are contacted by new artists making enquiries.

The public does not yet know about the website. We are asking for help
on how to inform the public or to help our artists through donations
that would be used to advertise the website. We are asking all to
contact our artists and see for themselves what we are trying to
 accomplish
.
-----------

5.   From Donon Regan, oneheartvision@yahoo.com
I had a Near Death Experience about 8 years ago and it transformed my
life. It is my goal to provide information on intuition and the
near-death experience to medical professionals, thereby spilling into
the mainstream. My intention is to get people out of fear and cause them
to look inside themselves and to have more compassion and dissolve
boundaries. The idea has been met with resistance.  It has been hard
finding sponsorship. Any ideas you have to help bring my dream to
fruition are appreciated.
-----------

6.  James Twyman is gathering 144,000 SIGNATURES FOR PEACE (electronic
signatures) to be given to Pope Benedict when the two meet in Rome on
September 21.
http://www.globalmeditations.com/sept2105.htm

From:
Barbara Wolf <bjwolf@globalmeditations.com>
Global Meditations Network
http://www.globalmeditations.com

FORO INTERREDES
Naturaleza, función y futuro de las redes espirituales.
http://www.egrupos.net/grupo/interredes
Otros recursos de Nueva Información:
www.laneta.apc.org/redanahuak

---

=~=======================
========================
===================~=
                     ~ Adelgazar drásticamente ~
       Método garantizado y sin esfuerzo mediante autohipnosis
                    Pruebalo completamente gratis.
                 ->> http://egrupos.net/z/d8.24ecb <<-
=~=======================
========================

SYSNET - Servicios y Soluciones Web
Dominios, Hosting y Diseño Web Personalizado
Mantenimiento y actualización de Webs.
CLIC AQUI ==>> http://www.elistas.net/pr/579

         Compra o vende de manera diferente en www.egrupos.net

Inicio | Apúntate | Bazar | Grupos | Gente | Quienes somos | Privacidad de Datos | Contacta

eGrupos is a service of AR Networks
Terms of Service