eGrupos Logo
Inicio > Mi Página > Mis Grupos > redluzargentina > Mensajes

 Índice de Mensajes
 Mensajes 613 al 642
AsuntoAutor
alto carrizal-fama paula ca
Salvar la Reserva Red ANAH
Curso GRATIS de In Red ANAH
EXPO VIDA NATURAL Red ANAH
USAID 'ayuda' a Af Red ANAH
Taller vivencial: Red ANAH
5º ENCUENTRO HERMA Red ANAH
Información del Ma Graciela
Seminario deReiki Mulku
Seminario Internac Red ANAH
Tobías - SERIE DE Graciela
El Servicio como o RedLuz
Buenos Aires - Cap Graciela
Meditation Focus # LuxWeb
Fw: Argentina y lo Susana
La Biotecnologia T LuxWeb
Tobías - SERIE DE Graciela
XVII Jornadas prec LuxWeb
La Activación de l Susana P
Flower of Life LuxWeb
Mensaje del Grupo LuxWeb
Creas lo que crees LuxWeb
Agua - Daniel Jaco Susana P
http://www.prisonp Susana
FW: Aprender es di Red Anah
ARGENTINA: Retacea Red Anah
Faros de Luz - La Susana P
Resumen n LuxWeb
El Espiritu del Ay Red Anáh
El Sur Tambien Exi Susana
 << 30 ant. | 30 sig. >>

RedLuz Argentina

Asunto:[redluzargentina] Meditation Focus #134 / Being All That We Can Be
Fecha:Domingo, 28 de Agosto, 2005  17:30:29 (-0500)
Autor:LuxWeb <redanahuak @...............mx>

From: LuxWeb <redanahuak@cablevision.net.mx>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:28:11 -0500
To: LuxWeb <LuxWeb@yahoogroups.com>

Meditation Focus #134

Being All That We Can Be

Hello!

What follows is the 135th Meditation Focus suggested for the next 2 weeks
beginning Sunday, August 28, 2005.

BEING ALL THAT WE CAN BE

1. Summary
2. Meditation times
3. More information related to this Meditation Focus

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN PASSING THIS ON TO OTHERS

-------

1) SUMMARY

Once upon a time, ten sages of great wisdom came to Earth to assist the
awakening human beings upon their path of self-discovery. They each had a
unique gift to share with all who were ready to listen to them, but none
were ready to do so at the time of their initial coming. Today, the time is
ripe for these universally gifted beings to deliver to humanity what they
came to offer. Today enough aspiring souls, after aeons of careful
preparation are ready to receive these unique gifts entrusted to these
wisest of the wisest ones by the Great Force of Life that gave soul, form
and life to All That is. To be able to accept the precious essence of
Knowledge, nurtured by Infinite Love, and embraced by the divine Grace, we
each have to make a conscious choice, and Be All That We Are.

In the coming 20 weeks, each of those sage beings will communicate from the
Living Heart of Oneness, that each embodies, the most vital Presence that
are rediscovering, remembering, re-igniting through the most sacred
communion of Souls in those exquisite Moments when we UNITE as One... From
the Great Central Sun that symbolizes the Source from which All of us stem
as inseparable fragments of the Unfathomable Presence Living is us all, a
Call has been sent forth to all earthlings to awaken, to arise, to BE.

The Time has come. The TIME has come. THE TIME HAS COME!...

Once upon a time, tens of millions of souls, joining at the pre-appointed,
self-chosen time, in harmonious synchrony began to resonate as One Living
being and in the pregnant silence of their Universal vibration of Bliss,
 th
voice of the first sage echoes as One Single Quintessential Epitome in the
One Heart of All.

And the Voice says...

Listen...

In the midst of all that you have been, emerges the single most precious
quality that has been enshrined since the very first atom appeared, since
the very breath of air was taken in, since the very thought was formed in a
thinking mind...

L O V E . . .

That is the First Key of your Global Awakening.

Be All The Love That You Can Be, for the Highest Good of All.

This whole Meditation Focus has been archived for your convenience at
http://www.aei.ca/~cep/MeditationFocus135.htm

-------

2. MEDITATION TIMES

i) Global Meditation Day: Sunday at 16:00 Universal Time (GMT) or at noon
local time. Suggested duration: 30 minutes. Please dedicate the last few
minutes of your Sunday meditation BOTH to the healing of the Earth as a
whole and to reiterate our willingness and desire - if we so choose - to
receive <http://www.aei.ca/~cep/MeditationFocus120.htm>;assistance from our
space family in order to help set things on a path towards a new era of
global peace, love and harmony for all. See the Earth as healthy and
 vibran
with life, and experience the healing of all relations as we awaken
 globall
to the sacredness of all Life and to our underlying unity with All That Is.

ii) Golden Moment of At-Onement: Daily, at the top of any hour, or whenever
it better suits you.

These times below will correspond, this Sunday April 3, to 16:00 Universal
Time/GMT:

Honolulu 6:00 AM -- Anchorage * 8:00 AM -- Los Angeles * 9:00 AM -- Mexico
City, San Salvador & Denver * 10:00 AM -- Houston * & Chicago * 11:00 AM --
Santo Domingo, La Paz, Caracas, New York *, Toronto *. Montreal *, Asuncion
& Santiago 12:00 AM -- Halifax *, Rio de Janeiro & Montevideo 1:00 PM --
Reykjavik & Casablanca 4 PM -- Lagos, Algiers, London *, Dublin * & Lisbon

*
5:00 PM -- Jerusalem, Johannesburg, Geneva *, Rome *, Berlin *, Paris * &
Madrid * 6:00 PM -- Ankara *, Athens *, Helsinki * & Istanbul * & Nairobi
7:00 PM -- Baghdad *, Moscow * 8:00 PM -- Tehran * 8:30 PM -- Islamabad
 9:0
0
PM -- Calcutta & New Delhi 9:30 PM -- Dhaka 10:00 PM -- Rangoon 10:30 PM --
Hanoi, Bangkok & Jakarta 11:00 PM -- Hong Kong, Perth, Beijing & Kuala
Lumpur +12:00 PM -- Seoul & Tokyo +1:00 AM -- Brisbane, Canberra &
 Melbourn
+2:00 AM -- Wellington +4:00 AM

+ means the place is one day ahead of Universal Time/Greenwich Mean Time.

* means the place is observing daylight saving time (DST) at the moment.

You may also check at
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=28&month=08&year==

2
005&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0>http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtim=

.html?day=28&month=08&year=2005&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0 to find your
corresponding local time for tomorrow if a nearby city is not listed above.

-------

3. MORE INFORMATION RELATED TO THIS MEDITATION FOCUS

The following suggested guided visualization may assist you in threading
 th
consciousness path that can help bring you to a space of perfect balance
 an
vital co-creativity.

"Energy, which is the life force of everything in creation, is neutral. It
is the intent, or the directed use, of energy by souls that is the basis
 fo
our ascribing to it qualifications such as light, dark, base, positive,
negative and so forth. Those qualities or conditions and all personal
characteristics we classify as one's energy, or energy field, actually are
thought forms attached to the energy that describe the effects of energy
usage"

- Matthew - Taken from <http://www.matthewbooks.com/books.html>;Matthew,
 Tel
Me About Heaven

"There will be NO nuclear war! There will be no Third World War!" (...)
"Again we emphasize that a prompt turnaround from fearing these potential
happenings can prevent them!  The power of the light is incalculable!  We
ask that you stop focusing on the mainstream news that keeps fear
 building.
"

- Message from Matthew - August 13, 2005
<http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=40&z=2>;http://www.matthewbo
ks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=40&z=2
(Status of potential Iran invasion and US mainland terrorist acts; fear
factors; importance of steadfastness in the light)

"Morphogenetic Fields: There is mounting evidence that as more and more
people learn or do something it becomes easier for others to learn or do
 it
.
In one experiment, British biologist Rupert Sheldrake took three short,
similar Japanese rhymes -- one a meaningless jumble of disconnected
 Japanes
words, the second a newly-composed verse and the third a traditional rhyme
known by millions of Japanese. Neither Sheldrake nor the English
schoolchildren he got to memorize these verses knew which was which, nor
 di
they know any Japanese. The most easily-learned rhyme turned out to be the
one well-known to Japanese. This and
<http://www.co-intelligence.org/P-moreonmorphgnicflds.html>;other
 experiment
led Sheldrake to postulate that there is a field of habitual patterns that
links all people, which influences and is influenced by the habits of all
people. This field contains (among other things) the pattern of that
Japanese rhyme. The more people have a habit pattern -- whether of
knowledge, perception or behavior -- the stronger it is in the field, and
the more easily it replicates in a new person. In fact, it seems such
 field
exist for other entities too -- for birds, plants, even crystals. Sheldrake
named these phenomena morphogenetic fields -- fields which influence the
pattern or form of things."

- Taken from
<http://www.co-intelligence.org/P-morphogeneticfields.html>;http://www.co-in
elligence.org/P-morphogeneticfields.html

CONTENTS

1. More on Morphogenetic Fields
2. Morphogenetic Fields And Beyond

From:
<http://www.co-intelligence.org/P-moreonmorphgnicflds.html>;http://www.co-in
elligence.org/P-moreonmorphgnicflds.html

Experiment 1: In the 1920s Harvard University psychologist William
 McDougal
did experiments for 15 years in which rats learned to escape from a tank.
The first generation of rats averaged 200 mistakes before they learned the
right way out; the last generation 20 mistakes. McDougall concluded that,
contrary to accepted genetic science, such acquired knowledge could be
inherited.

Experiment 2: In later efforts to duplicate McDougall's experiments in
Australia, similar rats made fewer mistakes right from the start. Later
generations of rats did better even when they were not descendents of the
earlier rats. This wasn't genetics at work. It was something else. Nobody
tested it further.

"Experiment" 3: In the 1920s in Southampton, England, a bird called the
 blu
tit discovered it could tear the tops of milk bottles on doorsteps and
 drin
the cream. Soon this skill showed up in blue tits over a hundred miles
 away
,
which is odd in that they seldom fly further than 15 miles. Amateur
bird-watchers caught on and traced the expansion of the habit. It spread
faster and faster until by 1947 it was universal throughout Britain. In a
parallel development, the habit had spread to blue tits in Holland, Sweden
and Denmark. German occupation cut off milk deliveries in Holland for eight
years -- five years longer than the life of a blue tit. Then, in 1948 the
milk started to be delivered. Within months blue tits all over Holland were
drinking cream, a habit that had taken decades to take hold before the war.
Where did they get this knowledge?

Experiment 4: In the early sixties psychiatrists Dr. Milan Ryzl of Prague
and Dr. Vladimir L. Raikov of Moscow hypnotized subjects into believing
 the
were living incarnations of historical personages. Such subjects would
develop talents associated with their alter egos. A subject told she was
 th
artist Raphael took only a month to develop drawing skills up to the
standard of a good graphic designer.

Experiment 5: In 1983 Sheldrake showed two difficult-to-discern patterns to
a group of test subjects to establish a base line for how easily the hidden
picture in each could be recognized. Next he showed 2 million viewers of
British TV what one of the hidden pictures was. He then tested thousands of
people all over the world. By significant percentages, they recognized the
image shown on television; the percentage recognizing the control picture
didn't change.

Experiment 6: Psychologist Dr. Arden Mahlberg of Madison, Wisconsin,
 create
a variation of Morse Code that should have been no harder to learn than the
standard variety. Subjects learned the real code much faster than his
invented one, not knowing which was which.

Experiment 7: Gary Schwartz, Yale professor of psychology, selected 24
common 3-letter words in Hebrew and 24 rare ones, all from the Old
Testament, all in Hebrew script. For each word, he created a scrambled
version (as, in English, one might do by scrambling "dog" to spell "odg").
Then he rearranged all 96 3-letter Hebrew words (half real, half fake) in a
random order and showed them, one at a time, to subjects who didn't know
Hebrew. The subjects were just told these were Hebrew words and were asked
to guess the meaning of the word in English by writing down the first
English word that came into their head. After guessing each word, they were
asked to estimate, on a zero-to-four scale, how confident they felt in
 thei
guess. Professor Schwartz then discounted all subjects who got any guesses
rights (since that meant they may have known some Hebrew). Then he analyzed
the confidence ratings from subjects who'd gotten every answer wrong. Not
only was the confidence significantly higher with the real words than with
the false words (regardless of subjects, words, or experiments), but the
common words got higher confidence scores than the rarer words. Finally
Schwartz repeated the experiment telling the subjects that half the words
were real and half were false and asked them to guess which was which; the
results of that were purely random. The patterns the subjects had
 recognize
unconsciously, they could not recognize consciously.

What is going on here?

Sheldrake has hypothesized a field of morphic ("pattern-related") resonance
in which patterns of knowledge, structure or behavior of a certain kind of
thing (whether a salt crystal or a human mind) become increasingly embedded
as a "habit," an ingrained pattern of information which influences and is
accessible to other members of that category of thing. In commenting on the
rat experiments, Sheldrake said: "If rats are taught a new trick in
Manchester, then rats of the same breed all over the world should show a
tendency to learn the same trick more rapidly, even in the absence of any
known type of physical connection or communication. The greater the number
of rats that learn it, the easier it should become for their successors."

A minority of biologists have been suggesting the possibility of
morphogenetic (form-generating) fields for decades. Sheldrake's unique
contribution has been to create a testable hypothesis regarding such
 fields
.
Despite the fact that it seems to violate all broadly-accepted principles
science, the experimental evidence is rapidly mounting that, indeed,
something of this kind is at work.

Sheldrake has ventured some guesses as to the relationship between
morphogenetic fields and our individual memory and intelligence. He
 suggest
that our brains may not contain memories and knowledge, per se, but may be
devices for tuning in to relevant sections of the morphogenetic field for
human memory, much as a radio tunes into radio waves. Our own personal
memories would naturally be more accessible than those of other people or
cultures (since, in morphogenetic resonance, like resonates with like), but
theoretically the memories of every human (and other entities?) would be
available to anyone capable of tuning in.

Sheldrake further wonders if natural laws are the evolving habits of the
physical universe. An increasing number of scientists are believing that,
ever since the Big Bang, the contents and processes of the universe have
been evolving, and are evolving still. Sheldrake notes that it is an act of
incredible faith to believe that all the laws governing the universe are so
eternal and immutable that they existed prior to any of the contents of the
universe. It is much more "natural" to believe that the readily-observable
evolution of life, culture and our own selves are merely manifestations of
an evolutionary tendency deeply embedded in the very nature of things.

In short: We are all learning. Not just we people -- but we, everything in
the universe. And our learning is shared. That's the bottom line of Rupert
Sheldrake's work.

We can't get much more co-intelligent than that.

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

2.

From:
<http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC12/Sheldrak.htm>;http://www.context.org/ICLI
/IC12/Sheldrak.htm

Morphogenetic Fields And Beyond

New research is undermining old ideas of separation

(...) Sheldrake is a biologist, and for many years biologists have found it
hard, using only physics and chemistry, to explain the way that living
things grow into their normal forms. Most biologists have assumed that
 thes
difficulties just reflected the current limits of the science, and that in
time an appropriately detailed application of the rules of physics could
explain all biology. A minority, however, have held that something beyond
physics was needed, some kind of non-physical "blueprint" that they called

morphogenetic field (meaning "giving birth to form").

Sheldrake's brilliant contribution was to take what have been fairly loose
ideas about morphogenetic fields and formulate them into a testable theory.
Briefly, the theory goes as follows: Morphogenetic fields carry information
only (no energy) and are available throughout time and space without any
loss of intensity after they have been created. They are created by the
patterns of physical forms (including such things as crystals as well as
biological systems). They help guide the formation of later similar
 systems
.
And finally, a newly forming system "tunes into" a previous system by
 havin
within it a "seed" that resonates with a similar seed in the earlier form.

Thus, from this perspective, the DNA in the genes of a living system (like
an oak tree) does not carry all the information needed to shape that
 system
,
but it can act as a "tuning seed" that tunes in the morphogenetic fields of
previous systems of the same type. Morphogenetic fields are thus the
repository of what might be described as genetic habits.

In addition, these same concepts can be used to explain some of the
mysteries about human memory. In effect, our brains are not so much
libraries as they are sending and receiving stations that leave a
 continuou
trail of experience imprinted in morphogenetic fields and then "recall"
previous experiences by tuning into that trail.

If these ideas are correct, then the "storehouse of memory" is not the
 leas
bit private since morphogenetic fields are universally available and
continue to exist regardless of what happens to their original source. The
only thing that makes our mental processes seem private is that we
 naturall
resonate most strongly with our own past mental states. In other words,
 eac
of us broadcasts on a unique channel to which, generally, no one else
listens. Yet in principle, someone else could tune into "your" memory and
thoughts, and indeed, in practice, we do - as the common experience of
"reading" another person's mind attests.

These ideas can be carried further to consider what happens when many
 peopl
have a similar thought. The information stored in the morphogenetic field
should then be stronger and accessible over "more channels." In that case
would expect it to be easier for new people to also "have" that thought (or
skill, insight, or whatever). One aspect of this would be the creation of
what Jung called the collective unconscious.

What proof is there that these ideas have any validity? One and a half
 year
ago when I wrote the article about morphogenetic fields for IC #6, most of
the experimental support for Sheldrake's ideas came from the
reinterpretation of old experiments. One of the most intriguing involved
teaching rats to run a particular maze. Each new generation of rats learned
it faster even though there was no direct physical way for any generation
pass its learning on to the next. Since then, a variety of new experiments
have been performed. To catch up on these, I spoke with Rupert Sheldrake
 fo
the latest results:

CLIP - Read the rest at
<http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC12/Sheldrak.htm>;http://www.context.org/ICLI
/IC12/Sheldrak.htm

More on this at
<http://www.google.ca/search?hl=fr&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=sheldrake+morphogenetic+=

ield&meta=>http://www.google.ca/search?hl=fr&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=sheldrake+morp=

ogenetic+field&meta=

and at <http://www.sheldrake.org/>;http://www.sheldrake.org/
<http://www.sheldrake.org/books/index.html>;http://www.sheldrake.org/books/i
dex.html
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morphogenetic_field>;http://en.wikipedia.org/w
ki/Morphogenetic_field

---

See also:

Noosphere
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosphere>;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosph
re
The noosphere can be seen as the "sphere of human thought" being derived
from the Greek nouV ('nous') meaning 'mind' in the style of 'atmosphere'
 an
'biosphere'. Just as the biosphere is composed of all the organisms on
 Eart
and their interactions, the noosphere is composed of all the interacting
minds on Earth. The word is also sometimes used to refer to a transhuman
consciousness emerging from these interactions. This is the view proposed
the theologist
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Teilhard_de_Chardin>;Pierre Teilhard de
Chardin, who added that the noosphere is evolving towards an ever greater
integration, culminating in the
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Point>;Omega Point‹which he saw as the
ultimate goal of history. In the original theory of Vernadsky, the
 noospher
is the third in a succession of phases of development of the Earth, after
the geosphere (inanimate matter) and the biosphere (biological life). Just
as the emergence of life fundamentally transformed the geosphere, the
emergence of human cognition fundamentally transforms the biosphere. In
contrast to the conceptions of the <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia>;Gaia
theorists, or the promoters of cyberspace, Vernadsky's noosphere is not
something that is just now coming into being, or will emerge in the future;
it arrived with the birth of the first cognitive human being, and is
manifested throughout the biosphere in the form of human intervention,
 whic
principally takes the form of economic development of the planet.

TEILHARD DE CHARDIN
<http://www.gaiamind.com/Teilhard.html>;http://www.gaiamind.com/Teilhard.htm
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin was a visionary French Jesuit, paleontologist,
biologist, and philosopher, who spent the bulk of his life trying to
integrate religious experience with natural science, most specifically
Christian theology with theories of evolution. In this endeavor he became
absolutely enthralled with the possibilities for humankind, which he saw as
heading for an exciting convergence of systems, an "Omega point" where the
coalescence of consciousness will lead us to a new state of peace and
planetary unity. Long before ecology was fashionable, he saw this unity he
saw as being based intrinsically upon the spirit of the Earth. (...) "We
have reached a crossroads in human evolution where the only road which
 lead
forward is towards a common passion. . . To continue to place our hopes in

social order achieved by external violence would simply amount to our
 givin
up all hope of carrying the Spirit of the Earth to its limits." To this
 end
,
he suggested that the Earth in its evolutionary unfolding, was growing a
 ne
organ of consciousness, called the noosphere. The noosphere is analogous on
a planetary level to the evolution of the cerebral cortex in humans. The
noosphere is a "planetary thinking network" -- an interlinked system of
consciousness and information, a global net of self-awareness,
 instantaneou
feedback, and planetary communication. CLIP

The Global Consciousness Project
<http://noosphere.princeton.edu/>;http://noosphere.princeton.edu/
Also called the EGG Project, the Global Consciousness Project is an
international and multidisciplinary collaboration of scientists, engineers,
artists and others. This website introduces methods and technology and
empirical results in one section, and presents interpretations and
applications in another. The Global Consciousness Project, also called the
EGG Project, is an international and multidisciplinary collaboration of
scientists, engineers, artists and others. This website introduces methods
and technology and empirical results in one section, and presents
interpretations and applications in another. (...) The purpose of this
project is to examine subtle correlations that appear to reflect the
presence and activity of consciousness in the world. The scientific work is
careful, but it is at the margins of our understanding. We believe our view
may be enriched by a creative and poetic perspective. Here we present
various aspects of the project, including some insight into its scientific
and philosophical implications.

Scientific Proof of humanity's global consciousness and oneness
<http://noosphere.princeton.edu/papers/media/cbs_news_2_high.mpg>;http://noo
phere.princeton.edu/papers/media/cbs_news_2_high.mpg
More on this Global Consciousness Project at
<http://noosphere.princeton.edu/media.html>;http://noosphere.princeton.edu/m
dia.html

Global brain
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_brain>;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glo
al_brain
The global brain is the name given to the emerging intelligent network
formed by all people on Earth, together with the computers and
 communicatio
links that connect them together. Like a real brain, this network is an
immensely complex, self-organizing system, that processes information,
 make
decisions, solves problems, learns new connections and discovers new ideas.
It plays the role of a collective nervous system for the whole of humanity.
No person, organization or computer is in control of this system: its
"thought" processes are distributed over all its components.

-------

If this e-mail has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, send a
blank email to
<mailto:focus-group-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>focus-group-subscribe@yahoogr
ups.com (English) or to groupe-focalisateur-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
(French - inactif en saison estivale)
or to alertas-alta@elistas.net (Spanish).

For more information, please review the material posted by the Global
Meditation Focus Group at
<http://www.aei.ca/~cep/focusgroup.htm>;http://www.aei.ca/~cep/focusgroup.ht

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN PASSING THIS ON TO OTHERS

----------------------------

=~=======================
========================
===================~=
                  ~ Examenes Multimedia tipo test ~
 Autoescuelas, Náutica, Sanidad, MIR Transportistas, ADR, Oposiciones ..
                     Ideal para alumnos y centros
                 ->> http://egrupos.net/z/ad.24ecb <<-
=~=======================
========================

SYSNET - Servicios y Soluciones Web
Dominios, Hosting y Diseño Web Personalizado
Mantenimiento y actualización de Webs.
CLIC AQUI ==>> http://www.elistas.net/pr/579

         Compra o vende de manera diferente en www.egrupos.net

Inicio | Apúntate | Bazar | Grupos | Gente | Quienes somos | Privacidad de Datos | Contacta

eGrupos is a service of AR Networks
Terms of Service