eGrupos Logo
Inicio > Mi Página > Mis Grupos > redluzargentina > Mensajes

 Índice de Mensajes
 Mensajes 6423 al 6452
AsuntoAutor
Antonio Velasco Pi Red de C
Activismo Sagrado Red de C
Karina Malpica en Red de C
Foro sobre Chamani Red de C
En Salta: Tercera Red de C
Mi punto de vista Alicia Y
Recibiendo Prosper Juan Ang
Entrevista a Juan Ricardo
Video Promocional Juana Al
=?utf-8?B?Y29tcGFy Raquel B
La Existencia Ordi Bleeding
Santiago Pando en Marisa B
Vicente Beltrán An Sabiduri
Me cai del mundo y Red de C
Re: Mi punto de vi ariel Go
VBA - Conferencias Sabiduri
Los Tres Grandes P Sabiduri
Marzo 2010 - Medi Graciela
Luz del Alma - Rev Verónica
El Despertar Cuánt Graciela
ALAS-23 de Enero 2 Graciela
Re: Foro sobre Cha patricia
Re: Luz del Alma - Carmen S
Analogía de tu com Alicia C
Salud Chile Verde Ricardo
Nuevo portal argen Red de C
Redes de Gracia / Red de C
Fernando Malkun po Angeladr
Anunciando la acti Sofiacod
Tecnologia Pleyadi alejandr
 << 30 ant. | 30 sig. >>

RedLuz Argentina

Asunto:[RedLuzArgentina] Activismo Sagrado / La Esperanza
Fecha:Lunes, 1 de Febrero, 2010  14:51:36 (-0600)
Autor:Red de Consciencia <lacasadelared @.....com>

To: RED ANAHUAK <redanahuak@elistas.net>

Date: 2010/2/1
Subject: Activismo Sagrado / La Esperanza

From: Jean Hudon <globalvisionary@earthrainbownetwork.com>
Date: 2010/2/1

Jean Hudon
Earth Rainbow Network Coordinator

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED VIDEOS AND BOOK

Note from Jean: Sofía Aldunate (zadquiel1965@gmail.com) from Argentina wrote to me on January 29, 2010:

"I am reading right now a book of this author which is incredibly profound and beautiful and decided to look for him on the Internet. I think that what he has to say about the horrifying crisis we are going through should be listened for as many people as possible. Not only because he analyzes what is going on in a very honest and sincere way, but because he is giving us ways to act to put a remedy to it. Some of these ways we already know about, some of them may be new to a lot of people, but in any case I found incredibly useful everything I heard and felt so thankful for his words, that I just want to share them with as many people as I can."

She recommended a Youtube video with Andrew Harvey that I started listening to so as to evaluate it for possible inclusion here and was instantly mesmerized by this soft-talking but deeply inspired and incredibly lucid soul. I also discovered that this was only part one of a 7-part video series which I proceeded to listen to. I then checked what people were saying on Amazon about his latest book The Hope: A Guide to Sacred Activism and I found 3 of them so enlightening about both this man and his book that I've decided to include them here, in addition to the intro info provided on Youtube for each of this 7-part soulful discourse by Andrew Harvey which I hereby highly recommend to you attention. I believe most of you will deeply resonate to his message as it is so much in line with what this Earth Rainbow Network is all about...

The Great Death - Sacred Activism Part One
The term "sacred activism" is taking on new meaning as the crisis of our global situation intensifies. Between a massive population explosion all over the planet, and increasing water shortages, how do people sleep at night? Global warming, at this stage, is a reality and concern for millions of people. Mystical scholar, poet, and author of over 30 books, Andrew Harvey defines the various aspects of our current predicament and also a path towards planetary healing. Harvey, in this clip, introduces both his hope for humanity and also what he calls the "birth of the divine feminine" and the challenge it presents humanity to live in a totally new way.

The Great Birth Andrew Harvey Sacred Activism Part Two
In Part Two of the Sacred Activism series, Andrew Harvey explains how a "great birth" is taking place during what he calls humanity's dark night of the soul. In this clip, Harvey describes a range of signs that suggest a "star of radiant hope" is emerging like a "phoenix from the flames." He suggests that millions of individuals are being called to concentrate the "heart mind" so that people everywhere can begin to live in a wholly new way. According to Harvey, there are many paths to our "inner divine nature"-he encourages his audience to wake-up to that particular path, whatever it is, so that together, as one, we may co-create a new humanity.

The Sacred Feminine - Sacred Activism Part Three
In Part Three of the Sacred Activism series, Andrew Harvey begins a more in-depth discussion of what he terms "the way through" to a quantum leap in consciousness. He introduces "the return of the sacred feminine" and what it means for humanity at this critical time in history. The Divine wants this birth, Harvey proposes-and so is entering wherever possible. The sacred feminine, he explains, is "a force that can save the planet."

A New Humanity - Sacred Activism Part Four
In Part Four of the Sacred Activism series, Andrew Harvey discusses a "vision of humanity's inner divine nature." Harvey maps steps every person can take to help birth a new humanity. During our dark and at times frightening for some planetary crisis, the sacred feminine is emerging-through a feast of spiritual practices, from Hinduism to Buddhism, Dance to Yoga, Animal Rights Activism to Vegetarianism. Listen to Harvey outline practical guidelines for this time of great transformation and prepare for "an astounding quantum leap in consciousness."

The Power of Service - Sacred Activism Part Five
In Part Five of the Sacred Activism series, Harvey begins outlining five forms of service each of us can engage in daily to "surrender our will to divine love." He discusses the need for constant shadow work and awareness of parts of oneself we sometimes do not want to face. Harvey exalts the power of the divine to open doors where there were none, and to bring down seemingly insurmountable walls. Find out how to heighten your receptivity to divine transformation and begin to do the necessary work that will heal the planet.

Reverence for Life  - Sacred Activism Part Six
In Part Six of the Sacred Activism series, Harvey touches on the need to identify what breaks your heart- to listen to that sadness and grief, and heed the call to action. For some, heartbreak is rooted in the fact that there are polar bears drowning in the arctic, while for others it is the unjust slaughter of children during wartime. Whatever moves your heart at the deepest core, Harvey suggests, can ultimately give rise to both tremendous compassion and "quantum creativity." Together, individuals can build alliances, or "networks of grace" and new worlds will start to arise. Listen to Harvey explain how.

Global Citizenry - Sacred Activism Part Seven
In Part Seven of the Sacred Activism series, Harvey addresses his conviction that the Divine wants humanity to get through a kind of birth canal-to a whole new way of being in the universe. In the end, humans always have free will-with that, it is possible we can in fact deny the divine, and, in doing so, destroy all life on the planet. Narcissism of every variety poses a basic threat that cannot be denied. Every act, every gesture counts, and so does reverence for all beings including the animals. Listen to Harvey explain how best to work day-to-day and in every moment with the blessing of the divine so that immense problems can be solved.

For more information about Andrew Harvey's work, go to http://www.andrewharvey.net

Some Day Fire Productions - Tons of rarely watched videos

---

Plataforma independiente de servicio, divulgación y articulación
de movimientos civiles por un mundo mejor.
Recursos:

Casa de la Red

Redes de Luz

Encuentros de Luz

Calendario espiritual 2010
Blog de la Casa
Blog de la Red de Conciencia
La Red en Sónico
Servicios gratuitos de síntesis de información:
RedLuz-Panorama mundial espiritual
Red Anahuak-Panorama mundial civilista
Foro GAP-Todas las canalizaciones
Documentos pesados
Archivo I
Archivo II
RED MEXICANA DE CONCIENCIA
Lista de correo red mexicana

Foro Meshiko-Latinoamérica

Grupo "México en Conciencia
"
Aztlán Web

Red Cuauhnáhuak

Circuito Virtual Morelense
ALGUNOS ENLACES RECOMENDADOS
Video "Salvemos el Bosque de Agua"
Espiritualidad y Política
Blog de Aurora M. Ocampo
Blog de Leonardo da Jandra

Revista Yoga Yoghismo

Wiserearth.Org
Museo Virtual de la Cosmogonía Antigua Mexicana
Película "Creer es Crear"

Proyecto Despertar

Activarte, AC.

Ser Tierra-Tradiciones ancestrales amerindias
El Poder del Consumidor
Fundación Punto Verde, AC.

Enciclopedia Virtual de la Medicina Tradicional Mexicana

Enciclopedia Virtual sobre Economía Solidaria
Foro Cultura Alternativa

Red Nacional de Recicladores

Foro Economía Alternativa
Música de "Espacio Azul"

Foro Tianguis Tierra-Mercados orgánicos
TERCER ENCUENTRO ARGENTINO DE LUZ
Equinoccio Salta 2010
Marzo 19-21
Lista de correo
Sitio web
compartiendoluz@gmail.com
DIA DE LA TIERRA 2010
Abril 22
Nuestra Madre Tierra
Blog de la Tierra

Contacto, asesoria, informes de grupos locales y nacionales y donativos para ayudar a sostener este servicio: redluz-admin@elistas.net . Otras vias: Skype: redluz1 MSN: ricardoredluz AIM: redluz Y! messenger: anahuak2001
Conectate tambien con nosotros en redes sociales: YoutubeFacebookhi5TwitterFlixsterNetvibesPlaxo

Ve, guarda y comparte lo que te interesa en la red
Crear o visitar páginas a las que puedes añadir aquellas cosas interesantes que te encuentras porla web. ¿A qué esperas?
es.corank.com

Inicio | Apúntate | Bazar | Grupos | Gente | Quienes somos | Privacidad de Datos | Contacta

eGrupos is a service of AR Networks
Terms of Service